Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Sinking back................

So, as of lately, I have been doing really well with this whole new life of mine. Until last week. I dunno why.....I feel like I'm sinking back into the depression that I started everything with. And it sucks. All I want to do is sleep. I only eat when I figure out my stomach's rumbling, and I have NO energy to work out. Which sucks majorly because it has been going SO WELL! ugh. I hate this!! And I have NO idea WHY I'm feeling like this!!! Maybe because the holidays are coming up? I dunno. All I know is I need to get OUT of this before it ruins me. I just have no idea HOW to do that.......................



1 comment:

Ashley said...

Sometimes a break is needed (I too have been taking a break all week). And depression happens - I mean look at all you've been through. You've been so tough - it's okay to cry sometimes. Love you.

<3 Ash